http://www.prweb.com/releases/2009/12/prweb3366004.htm Torgerson states her opponent; Congressman Keith Ellison is closely associated with CAIR (The Council on American Islamic Relations). She says voters in Minnesota should know that “CAIR was named a co-conspirator, albeit un-indicted, in the recent Holy Land Foundation criminal trial, resulting in conviction(s) for sending millions in funds to terrorists, namely Hamas. Keith Ellison has helped raise funds for CAIR. CAIR has helped Keith Ellison conduct fund-raising for his campaign. Keith Ellison should not be an elected official in our federal government.”
Related to CAIR
- Does Islam Breed Violence?
- CAIR Cashes in on Ft. Hood Massacre
- CAIR Outraged FBI Searched Mosque Where Nidal Hasan Prayed
- Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) speaker to Muslims: OK to attack Fort Bragg
- ‘The Simpsons’, Islamophobia and CAIR
- CAIR sues ‘Muslim Mafia’ author and son
- CAIR demands Detroit’s radical Imam’s Islamic Faith be ommitted from investigation. FBI Agrees
- Hamas-tied CAIR Joins Christians in Wrath Against Larry David and “Curb Your Enthusiasm”
- Who is CAIR? Exposed in extensive House floor speech by Rep. Frank Wolf
- Senator Shaw outlines his objectives with CAIR, refutes terrorist connections
- Facebook terrorism: Say what you want about CAIR…..
Torgerson obtained degrees in Political Science and Psychology at the University of Minnesota before attending law school at William Mitchell College of Law. In law school, Torgerson was on Law Review and Moot Court. In 1990, she obtained her juris doctor degree, and graduated with honors. Following law school, Ms. Torgerson was a Law Clerk to the Honorable Ralph J. Geffen, United States Magistrate Judge, United Stated District Court, Central District of California, Los Angeles, California. Torgerson currently operates a successful law practice in downtown Minneapolis. Recently, Torgerson was named among Attorney of the Year by Minnesota Lawyer, the leading legal newspaper in Minnesota. She is also active in her church.
As a youth, Ms. Torgerson competed in gymnastics for many years. Her hard work and training earned her the achievement of 6th in nation when a teenager.
Ms. Torgerson attended the University of Minnesota, Minneapolis campus, graduating in 1985. She obtained degrees there in Political Science and Psychology.
After college, Ms. Torgerson attended law school at William Mitchell College of Law in Saint Paul, Minnesota. There she was on Law Review and Moot Court. In 1990, she obtained her juris doctor degree, graduating with honors.
After law school, Ms. Torgerson was a Law Clerk to the Honorable Ralph J. Geffen, United States Magistrate Judge, United Stated District Court, Central District of
California, Los Angeles, California.
Ms. Torgerson, a lawyer, has had her own successful law practice downtown Minneapolis since 1995. She is also active in her church and continues her athletics with aerobics.
Ms. Torgerson is now running for Congress in the Fifth Congressional District, in the State of Minnesota, seeking to represent you in the United States House of Representatives. Ms. Torgerson’s background makes her a perfect fit for this position.