So not only is Patrick Leahy working on a bill that gives government the authority (without warrant) the ability to read your private e-mails, but he’s doing so behind closed doors. This reminds me of the ObamaCARE bill when Democrats put things into the bill behind closed doors. Leahy is a typical Marxist Democrat, from a state Vermont that has also elected a socialist for a Senator.
Iowa Republican Sen. Chuck Grassley’s office leveled charges of working behind closed doors at Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Patrick Leahy and his office following allegations and denials that he is aiming to allow law enforcement’s push for warrantless surveillance.
Marxist Democrat Patrick Leahy reworking ‘privacy’ bill that gives government authority to read your e-mails with no warrant behind closed doorsNovember 24, 2012
The thirteen are:
1. Chris Dodd (D) – Connecticut
2. Dan Akaka (D) – Hawaii
3. Tom Harkin (D) – Iowa
4. John Kerry (D) – Massachusetts
5. Jeff Bingaman (D) – New Mexico
6. Tom Udall (D) – New Mexico
7. Jeff Merkley (D) – Oregon
8. Patrick Leahy (D) – Vermont
9. Jim Webb (D) – Virginia
10. Jim Bunning (R) – Kentucky
11. Judd Gregg (R) – New Hampshire
12. Robert Byrd (D) – West Virginia
13. Bernie Sanders (I) – Vermont
File that away somewhere for some future election.