Syria Rebels (Sunni Muslims) Behead 2 Christians -1 Priest-Video Plus

July 14, 2013
Two Christians, one of them a priest, have been beheaded by militants because they were suspected of cooperating with the Syrian military, according to an Al-Alam report.
A video uploaded to the internet yesterday shows two men with their hands bound, surrounded by dozens of people, many of them armed and cheering in celebration.
Note: Video Below Article
The two are brutally executed – beheaded with a small combat knife. Echoing previous beheading recorded by insurgents, the head is held up to the cheers of onlookers and then placed on the body.
This month has seen an escalation in sectarian atrocities committed by insurgents, who have been publicly armed and supported by America, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Turkey and other actors. Indeed, the atrocities are coinciding with further arms transfers – with new advanced weaponry witnessed in the hands of militants in the past number of weeks.
The most recent beheading recorded on video and uploaded to the internet, reportedly took place in Idlib countryside.
Recently, a Catholic priest was executed by foreign militants. The monastery in which he resided was burnt and looted, echoing the events of a massacre in Homs last month which resulted in the entire population of a Christian village being wiped out and their houses and possessions burnt. Two Christian bishops who were kidnapped by Chechen gunmen in Aleppo earlier this year, are still missing.
As well as Christians, Shia villages are receiving the brunt of a boldly-confident insurgency. This newly-found confidence has resulted in having just recently received confirmation of America’s intent to supply them with more weapons. Last week, militants massacred dozens of villagers in the province’s town of Hatla. Since then, summary executions and sectarian house-to-house raids have taken place.
The following video is extremely graphic and viewer discretion is advised. Many thanks to Arabi Souri, a Syrian activist for the translated version of the video.

Verizon drops Muslim tv channel 3 years after Muslim owner beheaded wife at station

February 27, 2012

…and the winner is…She Gave Great HeadSHE GAVE GREAT HEAD!  They say it had nothing to do with the beheading! (REPLAY)(Creeping Sharia)(Verizon drop Muslim TV channel A YEAR after owner beheaded his wife at the station | Mail Online). A Muslim cable channel has been dropped by Verizon a year after the owner of the station was given life in prison for beheading his wife at their TV studio.
Bridges TV will go off air on March 14, almost a year to the day after the channel’s owner Muzzammil Hassan, 47, was jailed for the brutal murder of his wife Aasiya, who was also the station manager.
Mrs Hassan had told her abusive husband that she was leaving him in 2009 and asked for a divorce. Six days later he lured her to their office in Buffalo, New York where he stabbed her 40 times and hacked off her head with two hunting knives. While his children were in the car waiting. Much more on the evidence here. Hassan, a former banker, was convicted of second-degree murder in 2011 for stabbing and beheading his 37-year-old wife. He received the maximum sentence of 25 years to life in jail. The Verizon network claimed that dropping the channel was unrelated to the brutal murder, putting the decision down to low viewership figures. Samantha Azzar, news anchor at Bridges TV told wgrz.com: ‘Without Verizon, we will cease to exist.Things have a way of working out. Remember CAIR gave Hassan an award, then wiped all traces of that from their website after he beheaded his wife.